frequently asked questions
Please refer to Where to Buy.
To request a touch-up paint, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the finish name and attach a photo of your Wesley Allen product finish. Due to variances in dye lots and finish age, finishes will vary. (If no photo is attached to the request, it will not be processed).
To request a hardware packet, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide the Wesley Allen Product name.
No, Wesley Allen upholstery beds and daybeds have a black muslin fabric on the back side.
High-risers are available for purchase and are designed to fit a Twin-size mattress. The mattress of a high-riser should not be more than 8 inches thick “in depth to allow the high-riser to fit underneath the bed for storage.
The 39″ high-riser and the rollout trundle are only available for Daybeds and Twins. The bed must be ordered in the CBS configuration when available.
The high-riser is 1 1/2 inch shorter in length (Due to the thickness and weight of the mattress, the height will vary.).
Wesley Allen’s Customer’s-Own-Material (C.O.M.) service allows you to create personalized furniture. This service allows you to select your favorite textiles with the elegance of a Wesley Allen design, giving you the maximum decorating freedom.
For further information, dealers and design firms must log in to their accounts.
Please write “Attention C.O.M Department” and provide your name, return address, and PO # on the postal label of your fabric shipment.
Address: 1001 East 60th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90001
NOTE: OUR CUSTOMERS MUST SEND THE FABRIC DIRECTLY TO WESLEY ALLEN. FABRIC SENT BY VENDOR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BECAUSE WESLEY ALLEN CANNOT GUARANTEE THE FABRIC SENT BY VENDOR WILL BE THE FABRIC CHOSEN BY OUR CUSTOMER.
Selecting Your Fabric
To ensure the quality of the finished product, please follow the guidelines below for selecting fabric:
- Please read the yardage information for Fabric C.O.M on each product page. (Must be at least 54″ wide and railroaded, depending on the product)
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- We do not accept printed fabrics nor leather.
- Before sending your fabric to us, please inspect it for flaws.
- Because inadequate fabric will delay your order and excess fabric cannot be returned, please measure carefully.
- All fabric must be sent on a roll, not folded.
- If you have any questions about the suitability of your fabric choice, please e-mail us or call 323-231-4275.
Call or email us at
phone: 323-231-4275 (Mon-Fri 7 am – 3:30 pm PT)